Can't Find What you are looking for?
Write us an email: email@example.com
Important information. Please, read carefully.
Identity Of Kiss n'Kill.Com
It is hereby certified that these conditions have been laid down in compliance of the Organic Law 34/2002 of July 11 by:
Kolbyck Technologies SL (hereinafter referred to as Kiss n'Kill)
Company Tax Code: B 65618712
Address: C/ Mossen Josep Pons 1, 2º office 18. 08228 Terrassa
Kiss n'Kill is not responsible for the misuse of the contents of this website. The sole responsibility lies on the person who accesses or uses it.
Kiss n'Kill assumes no responsibility for the information contained in this website regarding to third parties that can be reached through links or search engines located in this website. The presence of these links is for informational purposes only.
Intellectual And Industrial Property Rights
Kiss n'Kill owns the intellectual and industrial property rights of all the elements of www. kislsl.com
Including the trademark, logos, symbols, designs, illustrations, pictures and other items contained on this website. Therefore, any reproduction, distribution, public communication or transformation of the contents is forbidden.
In compliance of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform that the information provided in www.kislsl.com will be treated confidentially and may become part of an automatic data base owned by Kiss n'Kill.
Your personal data may be used for billing and shipment of the product, as well as for sending commercial offers and customer information.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Information for customers
What information do Shopify collect from our customers and why?
• Shopify collect our customers’ name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address, information about orders you initiate, information about the Shopify-supported merchant stores that you visit, and information about the device and browser you use.
o We use this information to provide the Services, including supporting and processing orders, risk and fraud screening, authentication, and payments. We also use this information to improve our Services.
o If you opt into Shopify Pay, Shopify store and use this information to pre-fill your checkout information. Shopify additionally use this information to help customize and improve your experience when you visit a merchant store by presenting to you goods and service that are more likely to be of interest to you.
• Shopify use some of the personal information you provide us to conduct some level of automated decision-making -- for example, we use certain personal information (for example, IP addresses or payment information) to automatically block certain potentially fraudulent transactions for a short period of time.
When do Shopify collect this information?
• Shopify collect this information when you use or access a store that uses our Services, such as when you visit a merchant’s site, place an order or sign up for an account on a merchant’s site.
• Shopify also collect this information when you opt into Shopify Pay, or use Shopify Pay to pre-fill your checkout information.
• Additionally, Shopify partner with third parties who provide us information about our merchants’ customers, for example to help us screen out merchants associated with fraud.
When and why do Shopify share this information with third parties?
• Shopify works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide its merchants with the Services and we may share personal information with them to support these efforts.
• Shopify may also share your information in the following circumstances:
o to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
o If the merchant whose store you visit or access directs us to transfer this information (for example, if they enable a third party app that accesses customer personal information).
o to conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business or the business of a merchant whose store you visit or access, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding.
• Shopify will always ask for your consent before sharing your personal information with third parties for purposes other than those described in this Section.
• Shopify is responsible for all onward transfers of personal information to third parties in accordance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, and Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Information from our website visitors and support users
What information do Shopify collect and why?
• As you visit or browse our website, Shopify collect information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, and information about the cookies installed on your device. We also collect personal information submitted by you via any messaging feature available from any of our websites (“Messaging Feature”).
• Shopify may also receive personal information when you purchase tickets or make other requests to Shopify via any of our websites.
• From telephone support users, Shopify collect your phone number, call audio, and other personal information you provide us during our call. Pursuant to our Terms of Service, we may request additional documentation from you during our call to verify your identity.
• From chat support users, Shopify collect your name, email address, information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, chat transcript, and other personal information you provide us during our chat. Pursuant to our Terms of Service, we may request additional documentation from you during our chat to verify your identity.
• From forum users, Shopify collect your name, email address, website URL, and other personal information you may post.
Shopify use this information to verify your account, to provide and enhance our Services (including supporting or servicing your account, if applicable), and answer any questions you may have.
When do Shopify collect this information?
• Shopify collect this information when you visit the Shopify websites, use Services offered on our websites or engage with us either by email, web form, instant message, phone, or post content on or through our websites (including forums, blogs and via any Messaging Feature). Shopify also collect any additional information that you might provide to us.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- Third-party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- Cookies and similar tracking technologies
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. We assign a different cookie to each device that accesses our website.
• Opting out: You can opt out of targeted ads served via specific third party vendors by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Opt-Out page.
• We may also use web beacons, software development kits, and other automated tracking methods on our websites, in communications with you, and in our products and services, to measure performance and engagement.
• Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
The purpose of a cookie is to identify you electronically, store your preferences for viewing our webpages, allow “remarketing” relevant to your interests based on your visits to our site, and show you relevant ads on our website and across the Internet.
Through first-party and third-party cookies, third parties may collect information about you while you are visiting Shopify-hosted webpages and other websites. They may use this data to show you advertisements on Shopify-hosted webpages and across the Internet based on your prior visits to these sites. We do not collect this information or control the content of the advertisements that you will see.
For how long do we retain your personal information?
• In general, we keep your personal information throughout your relationship with us. For merchants, this means we will keep your information as long as you maintain a store on your platform. For partners, this means we will keep your information until you inform us that you wish to terminate your partner relationship with us. For our merchants’ customers, we generally process your information solely as a data processor on behalf of our merchants, and it is up to the merchant to determine how long they will store your information in our systems.
• Shopify acts as a data processor on behalf of our merchants, except where personal data of merchants’ customers is used for the purposes specified for us in Section 3 ‘What do we use this data for?’ Purposes include for risk and fraud screening.
• Once you terminate your relationship with us, we generally will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes such as to defend a contractual claim or for audit purposes and to comply with the law, except when we receive a valid erasure request, or, if you are a merchant, you terminate your account and your personal information is purged pursuant to our standard purge process.
• If you use Shopify Pay, we keep your information as long as your Shopify Pay account remains active. If you would like to delete your Shopify Pay account, and for us to delete all of your personal information stored in connection with that account, please use the “Opt Out” toolbar at the bottom of our Shopify Pay website.
• We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
What we don’t do with your personal information
• We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide personal information to other companies (other than to specific Shopify merchants you are interacting with, or to third party apps or service providers being used by the merchants you are interacting with) for the marketing of their own products or services.
• If you are a merchant using Shopify’s Services, we do not use the personal information we collect from you or your customers to independently contact or market to your customers. However, Shopify may contact or market to your customers if we obtain their information from another source, such as from the customers themselves (for example, if they use Shopify consumer-facing services like Arrive or Shopify Pay).
How do we keep your personal information secure?
• We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other personal information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
• We perform annual audits to ensure our handling of your credit card information aligns with industry guidelines. We are certified as a PCI DSS Level 1 compliant service provider, which is the highest level of compliance available, and our platform is audited annually by a third-party qualified security assessor.
• No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
• Shopify works with merchants and users around the world, including in the EEA. If you are located in the EEA, your personal information is processed by Shopify’s Irish affiliate, Shopify International Ltd. As part of our service, we may transfer your personal information to other regions, including to Canada and the United States. In order to ensure that your information is protected when transferred out of the EEA, Shopify relies on the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield (described in more detail below), as well as inter-company agreements between our various affiliates that may process your information on behalf of Shopify International Ltd.
• If you are located in the EEA, you have certain rights under European law with respect to your personal data, including the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, port to another service provider, or object to certain uses of your personal data. If you are a merchant, a partner, a visitor of Shopify’s websites, or a user of Shopify’s support services and wish to exercise these rights, please reach out to us using the contact information below. If you are a customer of a merchant who uses Shopify’s platform and wish to exercise these rights, please contact the merchants you interacted with directly -- we serve as a processor on their behalf, and can only forward your request to them to allow them to respond.
• If you are unhappy with the response that you receive from us we hope that you would contact us to resolve the issue but you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority in your jurisdiction at any time.
• Additionally, if you are located in the EEA, we note that we are generally processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above, unless we are required by law to obtain your consent for a particular processing operation. In particular we process your personal data to pursue the following legitimate interests, either for ourselves, our merchants, our partners, or other third parties (including our merchants’ customers):
• To provide merchants and others with our services and applications;
• To prevent risk and fraud on our platform;
• To provide communications, marketing, and advertising;
• To provide reporting and analytics;
• To help merchants find and integrate with apps through our app store;
• To provide troubleshooting, support services, or to answer questions;
• To test out features or additional services; and
• To improve our services, applications, and websites.
• When we process personal information to pursue these legitimate interests, we do so where we believe the nature of the processing, the information being processed, and the technical and organisational measures employed to protect that information can help mitigate the risks to the data subject.
How do we protect your personal information across borders?
• While Shopify Inc. is a Canadian company, we provide services to individuals and our technology processes data from users around the world. Accordingly, Shopify may transmit your personal information outside of the country, state, or province in which you are located.
• Shopify (specifically Shopify’s affiliates Shopify Data Processing (USA) Inc., Shopify Payments (USA) Inc., and Shopify (USA) Inc.) complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from data subjects in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), and with the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information from data subjects in Switzerland. In this regard, we have certified that we adhere to the Privacy Shield Principles of notice, choice, accountability for onward transfers, security, data integrity and purpose limitation, access, recourse, enforcement and liability.
• If you are located in the EEA or in Switzerland, and believe that your personal information has been used in a manner that is not consistent with the relevant privacy policies listed above, please contact us using the information below. If your complaint or dispute remains unresolved, you may also contact the International Centre for Dispute Resolution®, the international division of the American Arbitration Association® (ICDR/AAA). This organization provides independent dispute resolution services, at no charge to you. ICDR/AAA can be contacted at http://go.adr.org/privacyshield.html.
• If, after attempting to resolve a dispute through ICDR/AAA, you feel that your concerns about the use of your personal information have not been resolved, you may seek resolution of the issue through binding arbitration. For more information about the binding arbitration process, please visit http://www.privacyshield.gov.
• By participating in the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, Shopify’s participating U.S. entities are subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. For more information about the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov. You can view Shopify’s certification statement at https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TNSNAA4&status=Active.
• In the course of offering our services, Shopify uses a number of machine learning algorithms and forms of automated decision-making. For example, we use automated decision-making: to prevent risk and fraud by merchants; to help merchants avoid fraudulent transactions from their customers; to personalize merchants’ experience when they use our admin and app store; and to determine eligibility for certain services (like Shopify Capital).
• Most of these algorithms (excluding the personalization features and a subset of customer risk/fraud screening, discussed in more detail below) are not fully automated and include some human intervention (for example, customer risk and fraud scores are provided to merchants, who must intentionally decide how to act on them). Our personalization algorithms are fully automated, but only affect display features like how apps in the app store are presented to you. Similarly, we have a small subset of fully automated fraud screening blacklists, which, if we believe a transaction was made using stolen or fraudulent payment information, may stop a customer from completing a transaction--but only for a period of between a few hours and a few days.
Control over and access to your personal information
• Shopify understands that you have rights over your personal information, and takes reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your personal information. If you are a merchant or a partner, you can update many types of personal information, such as payment or contact information, directly within your account settings. If you are unable to change your personal information within your account settings, or if you are concerned about data collected as you visit Shopify’s websites or use our support services, please contact us to make the required changes. If you are a merchant’s customer and wish to exercise these rights, please contact the merchants you interacted with directly -- we serve as a processor on their behalf, and can only forward your request to them to allow them to respond. It’s important to remember that if you delete or limit the use of your personal information, the Services may not function properly. Additionally, if you use Shopify Pay and would like to have your personal information erased, please use the “Opt Out” tool at the bottom of the Shopify Pay website.
• If you have any questions about your personal information or this policy, or if you would like to make a complaint about how Shopify processes your personal data, please contact Shopify by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using the contact details below.
Terms Of Service
- Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Products or Services
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
- Optional Tools
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
- Third-party Links
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.